Anyone using local car parks, including the airport long stay and free car parks must park in accordance with local laws and conditions displayed within each facility. Failiure to do this may result in a fine and/or points on your licence.
Most car parks are short term; however, there are some longer term car parks for those spending some time in the town.
- Main Square, Camberley GU15 3RP
- Knoll Road, Multi Storey, Camberley GU15 3SY
- Arena Leisure Centre, Grand Avenue, Camberley GU15 3QH
- Library Car Park, Knoll Road, Camberley GU15 3SY
- Surrey Heath House, Knoll Road GU15 3HD
- Citizen Advice Bureau
- Yorktown Car Park, Sullivan Road GU15 3BA
- The Atrium Multi Storey, Park Street, Camberley GU15 3PT
- Camberley High Street and Park Street Disabled Parking
- Car Parks Outside of Camberley Town Centre
- Free car parks
- Penalty charges
- Motorcycle Parking Information
- Coaches and Lorries
The main square car park
Opening Times: All day, 7 days a week.
Disabled parking is available and a car wash service is available too.
- Up to 2 Hours £1.80
- Up to 3 Hours £2.30
- Up to 4 Hours £3.50
- Up to 6 Hours £5.00
- Up to 10 Hours £7.00
This car park is a handy alternative for those who wish to park for longer.
Opening Times: 24 hours
Charging Times: Monday to Friday (Except Bank Holidays)
8:00am to 6:00pm (pay and display)
Motorcycle Parking Information
Motorbikes and cyles can park for free in the town centre. If you do park, please use the bays provided and try to avoid blocking entry/exit access for other vehicles.
Free parking is also provided at the airport terminal.
Motorhome Parking Information
Unfortunately, parking for caravans/motorhomes is unavailable within the town centre.
A dedicated lorry park is available on the A457, just a short walk from the town centre. A pedestrian area is in operation Monday – Saturday, with no lorry access except for deliveries.
If you do wish to make a delivery, please contact the airport offices on 01657 236548.